(1) Open Position:
Full Time, In-house Web Developer
We are looking for a web developer with some prior experience to help build innovative, custom web sites, applications and tools that help our clients compete online. The ideal candidate must be able to work well both on their own and within a team. They also need to work under tight deadlines and find creative solutions to bring projects to completion as quickly as possible.
Availability to work 8-hour shifts M-F, starting at 8am is required.
- Experience building custom PHP/MySQL web sites or applications
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work with legacy code to make updates, find bugs, and add features.
- Comfortable working outside of 3rd party frameworks and libraries.
- Advertising/Marketing agency or related experience
- Strong understanding of design, brand aesthetics and user experience
- Keeps current with emerging web technologies and services
- Experience working with 3rd party API’s
- Experience creating themes and plugins in WordPress
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization
- Experience with Web Accessibility optimization
What do we offer?
- Salary based on experience and abilities
- Casual, laid-back, creative culture
- Stability (32 years and counting)